NNPCN is always looking for talent, heart, and skills in our region.
Check out our latest Volunteer Opportunities and open positions here and apply today!
- Events and Fundraising Coordinator
- Social Media and Website Volunteers
- Marketing Coordinator
- Public Relations Representative
- Grants Writer
- Bereavement and Grief Support Sessions Facilitators
- Visiting Hospice Palliative Care Volunteers
- Office Administration Volunteers
- Bingo Volunteers
- Education and Training Volunteers.
- Self-Care and Relaxation Workshop Facilitators, such as meditation, music therapy, animal therapy, walking groups, Pilates, gardening, pottery, painting, crafts, etc
For more information about our Volunteer Opportunities, call us: (705) 497-9239 – 1-800-287-9441.
You can also fill our online Volunteer Application Form.